Here we are!!!

See what one chance meeting at McDonald's can lead to!!!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Merry Christmas

Well, here we are just 2 weeks away from Christmas 2011, I wish I could say that I am ready, but I am not.  I am currently working on getting my cards out, and still trying to get shopping done.  I am sure I will be ready when it gets here, but in the mean time I do what I can in the time I have.  I am looking forward to watching the kids Christmas morning, should be fun.

I just had my 44th birthday, and my husband and kids were wonderful to me.  Casey made me an amazing dinner, and gave me a great gift.  At school, the teacher I work with surprised me with a cake, and the students sang to me, and I got lots of hugs from all of the wonderful kids I get to spend my day with each week. 

I am looking forward to Christmas break, it will be nice to have a chance to sleep in and also spend time with the family.  Jason will have his permit after next week, crazy to know my son will be a driver by next weekend.

Okay, must get cards done, I wish everyone a joyous holiday and a very safe New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment