Here we are!!!

See what one chance meeting at McDonald's can lead to!!!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Trying something new

Well, here goes nothing.  I decided that I am going to try and join the world of blogging, so here goes.

Where to start, I guess from today.  Okay a quick update for those who may not know what is going on in our world.

I started working about a month ago up at the elementary school, I am a special ed. aide to a wonderful little girl, I help here in the afternoons, and I think she helps me just as much as I help her.

We just got done with book fair at the school, and I was chairperson for that, I think it was successful, I will know this week when we get all the money figured out.  It was stressful, but I am glad I did it, it kept me busy and off the streets.

The family is getting ready for the upcoming holidays, I am hoping to get some projects done in time for Christmas, I decided to make stuff for the family this year, I just hope I have enough time to get it all done.  Jason is still not thrilled about Thanksgiving, but I am hoping that as time goes by it will get easier for him.  He tolerates the day, but I think he still mourns the loss of his grandfather on that day.

I hope I can keep up on this thing, I will do my best, and I wish everyone a happy and blessed holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going well for you all...Jason will come around in his own way in his time frame <3 love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Welcome to the blogging world! I love blogs! It seems more personal than FB, or Twitter. My blog is www.jonandmofamily.blogspot.com Can't wait to see what comes up next!

    ReplyDelete